About Done Right Driveways and Landscaping…..
Hello my name is David Dunstan and I am the proprietor of Done Right. I am a local man, having been born and raised in Plymouth and lived in the area for most of my life. Even when I was training and working away, I was still proud to call the South West my home.
I have over 25 years experience in the construction and ground works industry, obtaining many qualifications and licences across the spectrum of services that my team and I offer.
I take great pride in offering a professional, yet personal service, where I am involved in every project personally. It would be a pleasure to visit your proposed project site and offer my advice to you and provide you with a quote for the works to be carried out.
All my work is covered by a guarantee and we carry out the agreed works on time and in budget.
I always listen to what the customer wants, advising alternatives if more suitable, and payment is not required until the customer is 100% satisfied.
My experience and qualifications come from a wide range of contracts. I have worked for some of the biggest ground works and building companies including contracting for Thames Water. I also spent seven years working in Germany where I honed my skills in Steel Fixing, Concrete Finishing and Brickwork among others.
Some of my previous contracts and experience include:
- Morrisons Utilities – trained and qualified to lay gas mains up to 355mm and services to houses from 16-32 mm
- Amec utilities – I was a sub contractor to Thames water, covering an area from Swindon to Oxford and Reading – repairing water mains and fitting water meters for customers.
- I have worked in utilities for 13 years and trained and I am qualified in street works, which allows me to excavate in the road/highways.
- I also sub contracted for T J Brent, May Guerney, Wales and West working on water and gas mains.
- C.P.C.S. – Construction Plant Competence Scheme
- forward tipping wheel dumper,
- excavator 360 below 10 tonnes tracked
- street works qualification register
- excavation of roads and highways
- back filling and reinstatement
- reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete foot ways
- licenced by local councils to install dropped kerb access